Friday, January 28, 2011

A Bit of Whimsy

I just had a fast and invigorating experience.  There was nothing to it, really.  I just had a rush of happy energy, got to my feet and began to run about and jump here-and-there with my kids.

Now they're all sitting placidly in front of their paper and pens, drawing happily, and using their uber-creative craniums for all manner of new sword designs.  Well, all except for the eldest and youngest who are satiating their morning with Finding Nemo.

Perhaps it's a beatific rush due to post-traumatic stress.  There's been a lot of stress in the past while.  Maybe it's because I'm eating a lot of awesome foods and my body is having a welcome endorphine spike.  Or maybe--and this is more likely Occam's case--it's because I'm with my family, and I love them, and things just feel great today.

Anyway, I just thought I'd put that out there.  A bit of whimsy, you could say.

Cheers!

No comments: